The Franchise Fee is $20,000 plus Taxes.
1. Assistance with expert site selection and lease negotiation.
2. Store design and construction services.
3. Comprehensive in-store training.
4. Complete store set-up and new store opening assistance.
5. Complete set of operations manuals.
6. Complete accounting and accurate detailed reporting system.
7. On-going operational support.
8. On-going training for new product development and launches.
9. Merchandising support and marketing programs.
Franchisees pay royalties of $300 – $500.00 on a weekly basis
Franchisees pay an advertising fee of $200.00 per week.
One of the great advantages is that our cost to open a Franchise is one of the lowest in the Pizza Franchise industry. About $160,000 – $200,000. Depending on size and location of store (typical size of location is 850 – 1300 sq ft.)
Turnkey operation price includes the following:
1. 50% of purchase price of unencumbered cash
2. Net worth of $200,000 – $250,000
3. A satisfactory credit rating
4. Good Interpersonal and Communication Skills
5. Willingness to Succeed
Pizza Depot does not require owners to be actively involved in the day to day operations of the franchise; however a qualified manager must be present.
While it definitely is an asset, previous experience is not a requirement as we offer extensive training and support.