When you read about the ingredients in our Indian Style Pizza in Toronto, you’ll want to order one. That’s why we’ve put together some guides and tips that will help you get this delicious food quickly.
- Take some time to decide on what kind of pizza you want before you make the call. If you have a group of family or friends over, you’ll want to write down what everyone wants. One of the first things to decide is whether you’re going to have the pizza delivered or go in to pick it up in person.
- Next you’ll need to decide on the size and toppings everyone wants. It’s best to check through the different options for Indian style pizza in Toronto in an online menu before making any decisions. For example, some of the people in your group might favor tandoori chicken with green peppers and roasted red peppers.
- There is usually a variety of desserts and appetizers to choose from. Take a few minutes to look through any drinks that complement your pizza choices.
Ordering online is easy. You’ll get to sort through all the different pizza options as well as side dishes and deals. If you decide to phone in, always tell them whether the order is for delivery or pick up first.
Here’s a few additional tips that will help you to get your food quickly:
- Be clear about your order. Start with the size of pizza you want and move onto the crust followed by the toppings. Read it back after your done so everyone can be sure they got the details right. If you have a gift card or coupons, read off the codes or numbers next.
- Providing your contact information for delivery comes after that. There are a few things you won’t want to forget like your unit or apartment number. If they need access to your building, make arrangements for a place like the lobby where you can meet.
Last but not least, make sure to get the price and an estimated time for delivery or pick up. Make sure that you have your credit card close at hand if you’re paying by that method over the phone. If you are ordering for take-out, ask about the different payments methods available before you hang up .
Above all, make sure to enjoy your Indian style pizza in Toronto with friends and family.