You can make your own pizza in Regina. There are several different sizes to choose from. A large pizza has three toppings. The same goes for the medium and extra large choices.
If you want to make your pizza special, here’s a list of some interesting ingredients that you can choose from.
- Roasted tomatoes have a deliciously chewy texture. They also go well with many other different topping ideas. Consider pairing them with red onions, artichoke hearts, or even plant-based sausage.
- Roasted butternut squash is another healthy choice for vegetarians. It’s the ultimate in toppings for a winter or fall slice. It’s great with a thinly sliced red onion.
- If you’re going to make your own pizza in Regina, you’ll want to consider traditional toppings like pepperoni.
- Roasted broccoli is another excellent pizza topping for vegetarians.
If you’re putting together your own pizza, you’ll also need to decide on the size. If you’re like a lot of people you’re wondering how many pizzas you should order.
You don’t want to order too little so your guests go hungry. Or, if you order too much some could go to waste in the end.
Here are a few tips for planning your pizza party.
- Start by deciding how many guests you’re going to have. Knowing how many people you’re planning on having will help you when you order. However, adults and children need different amounts. Usually, children can eat up to two slices per sitting. Adults, on the other hand, can eat three slices on average.
- Here’s another good tip. You should never underestimate people’s appetites. It’s hard to gauge how much they will eat at your pizza party. However, it’s easier to make an educated guess when you know what they’ve eaten before.
It’s also a good idea to consider the nature of the event before you start ordering. You’ll need more pizza for some types of events than others.
For example, you need to decide if you are having a pizza only party or having other menu items to go with it. Maybe you want to add snacks, wings, and different dips?
Pizza Depot can help you make your own pizza in Regina. Everything on our menu includes three toppings. Plus, you can order anything you see and have it delivered. We even offer contactless delivery. Just use your credit card to prepay at checkout.